Rose Quartz is the love stone! Self-love. Romantic love. Friend love. Pet love. Spiritual love. All the kinds of love. What makes Rose Quartz so beautiful is its soft, nurturing energy. But don’t mistake that gentleness for weakness. Rose Quartz is a powerful force.
This is not a one-sided stone. Rose Quartz encourages both giving and receiving. It reminds you of how deserving of abundant love you are - and how every other being is too.
Healing Properties of Rose Quartz
- Love: Since Rose Quartz is the ultimate heart opener, it’s often used for attracting love into your life when you’re seeking partnership or strengthening a love that already exists. But don’t be confined by romance - Rose Quartz is good for attracting any type of love you want more of.
- Self-Love: Anyone looking to cultivate more self-love should keep Rose Quartz close by. Great for increasing the belief that your authentic self is more than enough.
- Compassion: Expands feelings of tenderness, kindness, and empathy toward others. If you are struggling with feeling negative vibes toward people or having difficulty putting yourself in other people’s shoes - Rose Quartz can help you look at situations with gentler eyes.
- Healing: Rose Quartz also acts as a mender for broken hearts and broken relationships. It promotes harmony and forgiveness - even toward yourself, which is helpful for inner healing.
- Confidence: Rose Quartz radiates joy and peace, helping you not only feel more confident in matters of the heart, but also in life itself. Meet life with open arms and faith that goodness is on its way.
Ways To Use Rose Quartz
You can (and should!) incorporate your Rose Quartz crystal in whatever way your intuition suggests, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Meditation: Hold your Rose Quartz (or set it on an altar if that is your type of thing) and begin to picture the kind of love you want in your life. The details. The way it makes you feel. Picture yourself already having that type of love.
- Bathtime: Rose Quartz is a great crystal to set next to a tub for a nice self-care moment. It can go right next to your candles or incense. Maybe add some calming music or play an audiobook. Lavender, Bergamot, and Rose are wonderful essential oils you can add to the water for the heart chakra.
- Love To-Go: Wearing Rose Quartz jewelry or taking a pocket stone along with you is great for those looking to attract love into their life - also good for those who know they are going into a situation where kindness, compassion, and gentleness may feel hard or far away.
- Combinations: Combine Rose Quartz with Kunzite for increased self-love or combine Rose Quartz with Citrine for more passionate and playful intimacy. Also check it out in our Crystals for Beginner's collection.
- Chakra Work: Rose Quartz is connected to the Heart Chakra. You can place the crystal on your heart to help unblock stagnant energy and bring balance.