Today we're looking at perhaps the ultimate crystal for "GOAL-diggers!" The glitzy, glittery, shiny Pyrite is often called "Fool's Gold" - not only for its appearance, but also for its healing properties.
Read on to learn about the abundant meaning of Pyrite and a few ways to use it in your daily life!
Healing Properties of Pyrite
- Wealth: With a nickname like "Fool's Gold," it's no surprise Pyrite is known as the crystal for money and good luck. This is the perfect crystal for those on a mission to increase their income, diversify income streams, get serious about saving, and achieve financial stability.
- Manifestation: Beyond money, Pyrite is great for manifesting anything you desire - any dream, goal, or passion project. Think about abundance in all its many meanings!
- Confidence: Pyrite is a confidence-booster. It increases your feelings of faith and trust in the universe and also in your own ability and worth. Encourages you to take action.
- Positivity: Use Pyrite to release negativity and blocks in regard to fear, anger, and resentment. It will absorb the negativity around you and bring clarity to your mind.
Ways To Use Pyrite
You can (and should!) incorporate your Pyrite crystal in whatever way your intuition suggests, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Manifestation rituals: Whatever you're doing to help manifest something in your life - whether that's by journaling, meditating, practicing, etc. - keep Pyrite nearby.
- Desk-side Reminder: If you are currently focused on financial goals at your job (examples: aiming for a promotion, wanting to increase sales, etc.), keeping Pyrite on your desk serves as a great reminder.
- Combinations: Combine Pyrite with Citrine for increased abundance. Combine Pyrite with Smokey Quartz for increased protection against negativity.
- Chakra: Pyrite is connected to the Solar Plexus chakra. You can place the crystal on this chakra to help unblock stagnant energy and bring balance.