When you think about the healing properties of an Aquamarine crystal, think about the nature of water. Serene and peaceful, yes, but also fierce and powerful. It is clarifying, and it is also refreshing.
Let's dive deeper (pun fully intended!) into the meaning of Aquamarine and how to use its positive energy in your life.
Healing Properties of Aquamarine
- Courage: Aquamarine is the stone of courage. Motivating you to move forward with ease and inner-strength. It helps you feel empowered, so you can achieve whatever it is you dream of doing.
- Calm: The cooling and calming energy of Aquamarine soothes and eases stress, anxiety, anger, and depression. It can calm your nerves in a difficult situation. Use Aquamarine to bring more of a peaceful flow into your life - especially if everything is feeling forced.
- Clarity: If you're unsure of what to do next or struggling with a big decision, Aquamarine helps you clear your mind of unhelpful noise and filter through thoughts to find your truest self. It enables you to let go of mental blocks, so you are more in tune with your intuition.
- Communication: Think of Aquamarine as rush of water that breaks down the dam holding back all the things you need to say. It aids in confident and clear communication - so you can speak your truth with both firmness and compassion.
Ways To Use Aquamarine
You can (and should!) incorporate your Aquamarine crystal in whatever way your intuition suggests, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Water Ritual: To make the most of the water element, set up a water ritual for yourself. If you live near any body of water, bring your Aquamarine and a journal along with you. If you don't, pouring a bath or even soaking your feet is lovely too. Here is a journal prompt: "If I had all the courage in the world, I would..."
- Desk-Side Energy: Placing Aquamarine on your desk helps bring fluidity to both work and creative ideas.
- Courage-To-Go: Have a big work meeting coming up? Trying to start a side hustle? Meeting someone new? Aquamarine jewlery brings calm confidence wherever you go.
- Combinations: Combine Aquamarine with Amethyst for increased calmness and stress relief. Combine Aquamarine with Lepidolite for more strength and courage. Combine Aquamarine with Blue Calcite to focus in on clear communication.
- Chakra: Aquamarine is connected to the Heart and Throat Chakras. You can place the crystal on these chakras to help unblock stagnant energy and bring balance.